Calling all High School Seniors!
I am searching for a limited number of stylish, outgoing and motivated high school seniors to represent Jeffrey Keyser Photography to the Class of 2016!
Being a Senior Model means you’re a spokesperson for Jeffrey Keyser Photography. All it requires is showing off your awesome photos to your friends! Remember, this session is about you and letting me show who you are through your photos. So this means wearing your favorite clothes and strutting your stuff at your favorite place! All you have to do is put a little effort into showing off your pictures and referring your friends to Jeffrey Keyser Photography. Just see the details below!
If you will be graduating high school in 2016 or know of someone who is, check out the information below!
What do you get?
- FREE photo session (regularly $450) and your favorite photos to share on social networking sites.
- A custom smart phone app to show off your awesome photos.
- Your very own web gallery.
- A Senior Model spotlight blog post, featuring you, and your hobbies & interests!
- $20 in credit for every referral who books, pays for and completes their senior session by March, 2016. Credits are cumulative and may be used toward purchasing prints or future sessions.
- PLUS, all of your referred friends will receive a 10% discount on their session too!
Senior Model Requirements:
- You must currently be a 2014/2015 Junior, graduating in 2016.
- You must live in and attend a high school within 30 miles of Dillsburg, PA.
- You must have great style, an outgoing personality and enjoy being in front of the camera.
- You must agree to tell your friends and classmates about Jeffrey Keyser Photography and share your photos with them.
- You must have a social media presence (e.g., Facebook).
- You must become a fan of the Jeffrey Keyser Photography fan page.
- You and your parents must agree to promote only Jeffrey Keyser Photography for senior portraits from the time of acceptance through the entire 2015/2016 school year.
- You will receive a minimum of 3 watermarked, web-sized images and use, at least, one as your social media profile picture through April 2016.
- Your parent or Guardian MUST sign a model release, allowing Jeffrey Keyser Photography to use your images for advertising and promotional purposes.
- Senior modeling session must be completed by May 30, 2015.
Okay so now you’re interested. What do you do next?
Before you can become an official Senior Model for Jeffrey Keyser Photography, you must fill out a Senior Model Application
to give me a little information about yourself and your ideal senior session. Positions fill quickly, so act today!